Villa Kanesha: Property for sale in Turre
Substantial country residence offering the option of living in style a tranquil location with excellent access yet a very short drive to amenities. This Oasis with mature landscaped garden, salt water pool, etc. could also be an exclusive business opportunity for anyone wishing to make a living whilst embracing the culture and lifestyle of this beautiful area of southern Spain.
This unique country retreat, designed for gracious living and entertaining, is situated in a beautiful tranquil location just 2.5 kilometres (1.6 miles) from Turre, a typically Spanish village and 10 kilometres (6.25miles) from either the seaside of Mojacar with its award-winning Village and the fishing port and marina of Garrucha.
This opulent property sets back from the A6111 road, within a flat freehold 15,000 mts2 plot. It enjoys spectacular views of the Sierra Cabrera mountains, Turre, Mojacar Pueblo and Bédar. The nearest airport is Almeria, a 40 minute drive, San Javier airport is approximately 1.1/2 drive away and the airports of Alicante and Malaga are each two and a half hour drive.
The junction 520 of the A7/E15 “autovía” is 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) away and provides excellent access to Barcelona in the east, Cadiz in the west and Madrid to the north.
The Property consists of six buildings:
1. Main Villa with approximately 461 mts2 built comprised of 5 generous double en suite bedrooms, 4 of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor and the master en suite with its own private terrace is on the upper level. The master bedroom and also 2 of the double bedrooms also have separate dressing areas. The ground floor living area is open plan and consists of a large fully fitted kitchen/sitting room with fireplace, dining area, preparation area with an adjacent laundry and utility room. From the sitting area there is access to a pretty private courtyard and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
Also on the ground floor is a large study/office which has built in furniture enabling two people to work in comfort, storage cupboards and a feature fireplace.
From the main entrance hall there is access to a visitors cloakroom and to a balustraded open terrace which benefits from a sunny aspect for most of the day and from where there are magnificent views towards to mountains. The basement area, accessed from one of the bedrooms, has been fitted out to provide an additional storage facility. The upper level where the master en suite is located, also house a very large sitting room with feature fireplace, offering magnificent views of the mountains and the villages of Turre and Mojácar. There is also a shower and toilet on the main building as well as another room where both the oil-fired boiler, oil tank and potable water tank are kept – these two buildings are accessed from the outside from one the sides of property;
2. Secondary building of some 123 mts2 has 2 sections – here there are a double lock up garage big enough to park two large cars and a 2-bedroom house. The later has all the plumbing, wiring, windows, etc. in place but neither the dividing walls nor the floor or wall tiles, bathrooms and kitchen have been laid down or fitted – this has been done purposely to allow the new owners to finish it off this part of the property in the way they want to and thus give them the opportunity to put their own stamp;
3. Summer kitchen with fitted kitchen – the pool toom is also part of this building on a separate room;
4. Garden room ideal to read a book, reflect, read or simply relax;
5. Plant room – this is where the pump and all the controls for the water for the irrigation is located;
6. Covered car port big enough for 4 cars.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating and all the principal rooms have split air conditioning units installed. All windows are double glazed and the majority are fitted with mosquito blinds. The property has mains water, electricity, telephone landline, broadband and wi-fi. The property is offered for sale part furnished and including all of the agricultural equipment and a four-wheel trailer. Access to the fully fenced property is by means of a private drive from the A6111 road. Entrance to the property is via one of two remotely operated gates, one leading to the main house, the second to the agricultural areas, a two-car garage and a covered parking area for four cars. Pedestrian access from this driveway to the main house is via an arched gate passing through a pretty, well stocked garden area which also leads to the Garden Room, Summer Kitchen and Pool terrace.
The property has many interesting features and offers spacious accommodation which can easily be adapted to suit a range of needs. It was designed by a local architect and constructed by a local builder and provides spacious accommodation with the emphasis on comfortable living and an outdoor lifestyle. The property has been sympathetically extended and renovated by the current owners using only quality materials and the skills of local craftsmen. The unique design of the house offers the opportunity to find sun or shade at any time of the day.
There is also ample space and facilities to entertain guests either within the house or outdoors. The four large terraces surrounding the house and the poolside facilities create sunny and shady areas for entertainment or relaxation at any time of day and are the main focus for outdoor living, creating an opportunity to make the most of the wonderful Andalucian climate. The spectacular views of the Sierra Cabrera mountains and the surrounding countryside are a daily delight.
There are formal, landscaped and well stocked gardens at the front of the house, private gardens at the rear and a large agricultural area which includes in excess of 200 mature olive trees, almond, citrus and a variety of fruit trees. With such a large garden there is need for a comprehensive irrigation system. This is housed in its own casita with duplicated filters and pumps to enable maintenance to be carried out on one system whilst the second system continues to function. It has its own well providing water for the agricultural irrigation system and four water deposits providing some 20,000 litres and the necessary irrigation piping. The pool terrace includes a large purpose-built BBQ area adjacent to the Summer Kitchen. The pool is an infinity salt water pool. No chemicals are used.
Turre is a typical old Spanish village where there is a Town Hall, police station, medical centre, school and a good variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. The village retains its Spanish identity with several annual fiestas and a market in the square every Friday.
This is a must-see property if you have the right budget and are looking for a substantial residence in this part of Spain. Viewings by prior appointment only.
Add to shortlist
Villa Kanesha — #MV 1687
Villa for sale in Turre, Almeria
Detached — Resale
€1,500,000 ~ £1,339,500 *
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Land area 1.5 hectares
- Floor area 584 m²
- Swimming Pool Private
- Double Garage
- 2 bed Annex
- Garden Room
- Mature garden
- Salt water pool
- Easy access and short drive to services