Apartment Nigel I: Property for sale in Turre
Very large 4 bed / 3 bath Duplex type Apartment in the heart of Turre with private underground parking in a residential building with lift and also a communal swimming pool on the roof top.
All in all the this 160 mts2 apartment is distributed between a large and bright entrance hall, a large living room with sliding doors leading to a covered terrace, a kitchen and en suite bedroom on the lower level. The upper level is distributed between a landing / hallway leading to the 3 bedrooms (one of which has a terrace) and 2 bathrooms.
The property also benefits from a private underground parking and this small residential complex comprised of only 19 dwellings benefits from a lift and a roof top communal swimming pool offering 360° views from Mojacar Pueblo to the Sierra Cabrera mountains, Bédar, etc..
This residential development is located in the quietest part of Turre just in a few minutes’ walk from a wide range of services such as a primary school, pharmacies, supermarkets, restaurants and a variety of typical Spanish bars. The coastal towns of Mojácar, Garrucha and Vera are a 5 to 10 minutes’ drive and so are several golf courses. Almeria Airport is approx. 40 minutes’drive, Murcia Airport is approx. 1.1/2 hour drive and Alicante Airport is just under 2 hours’drive.
For more information or to book a viewing appointment please visit our office of contact us by phone or e-mail.
Add to shortlist
Apartment Nigel I — #MV 1968
Apartment for sale in Turre, Almeria
€109,950 ~ £93,787 *
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Constructed area 160 m²
- Swimming Pool Communal
- Very large Apartment on 2 levels
- in the heart of Turre
- Underground private parking
- Building with lift
- Communal pool on the roof top
- 360° views
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€109,950
- Purchase tax (IVA)€7,697
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€275
- Total price€118,622
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
The stunning town of Mojacar, located in the province of Almeria, Andalusia, has been captivating the hearts of expats for years.