Apartment Lore: Property for sale in Mojacar
Great oppornity in Mojácar Pueblo! 3 bed - 1 bath Apartment right in the heart of Mojacar Pueblo on a small residential building.
All in all the property has a built area of 80.50 mts2 distributed between dining / living room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, master bedroom with dressing room incorporated and 2 further 2 bedrooms. The property is accessed via a flight of stairs and also benefits from a small store room.
Please note the costs related to the purchase are not included in the asking price and therefore will have to be paid for separately by the purchaser. In Andalucía the stamp duty payable on a resale property purchase are as follows: for properties up to 400,000 euros the stamp duty rate is 8% of the sale price; For properties higher than 400,000 euros and up to 700,000 euros the stamp duty rate payable are 8% at 400,000 euros and 9% on the difference between the sale price less 400,000 euros; For properties above 700.000 euros, the stamp duty rate payable are 8% @ 400,000 euros + 9% @ 300.000 euros and 10% on the difference between the sale price less 700,000 euros. Other costs to be paid by the purchaser are Notary and Land Registry Office fees as well as their own representative or adviser.
For more information about the property including all the legal documentation as set out in the regional decree 218/05 please visit our office or contact us by phone or e-mail. Viewings strictly by appointment only.
Add to shortlist
Apartment Lore — #MV 2007
Apartment for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€79,000 ~ £67,782 *
- 3 bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Constructed area 81 m²
- In the heart of Mojácar Village
- 3 bed property
- Small residental building
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€79,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€5,530
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€198
- Total price€85,428
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.