Plot Puerto Rey: Property for sale in Puerto Rey
Plot of land of 350.34 square metres for sale in Puerto Rey, Vera Playa, Almeria, Andalusia with a project for building already in place.
The plot is behind the Hotel Mexico in Puerto Rey and allows for a property to be built with 2 floors. The plans have already been drawn up by an architect.
NET PRICE: 145.000 €
PURCHASE TAXES: 11.600 €
NOTARY FEES - APPROX.: 700 €
LAND REGISTRY - APPROX.: 400 €
TOTAL PRICE: 157.700 €
Price valid until sold.
Conveyancing not included.
The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A. I. D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11 of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
On the Google map click on "enlarge map" and the exact location of the property is marked with the pin.
Easy access by car or local bus to neighbouring coastal towns of Mojacar, Garrucha and Vera. Close to all amenities.
Golf courses x 3:
Marina de la Torre in Mojacar, Valle del Este in Vera and Desert Springs in Cuevas del Almanzora.
Almeria 45 minutes, Murcia 1 hour 30 minutes, Alicante 2 hours, Malaga 2 hours 45 minutes.
Add to shortlist
Plot Puerto Rey — #ME 2080
Land for sale in Puerto Rey, Almeria
€145,000 ~ £125,860 *
- Land area 350 m²
- Urbanizable plot of 350.34 m2
- Plans for project already in place for 2 floor house
- Near Hotel Mexico
- 10 minutes walk from the sea
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€145,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€11,600
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€363
- Total price€157,663
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.