Village House Sherill: Property for sale in Mojacar
3 bed / 2 bath detached Townhouse in the heart of Mojácar Village with fantastic sea and mountain views.
All in all the property has a buith area of 79,04 mts2 distributed on two levels. The top level at street level has a lounge / dining room with a terrace, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The lower level has two further bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as terrace. The plot measures approximately 74 mts2.
An excelent property for someone who plans to settle or holiday in the middle of Mojácar Pueblo.
Please note the costs related to the purchase are not included in the asking price and therefore will have to be paid for separately by the purchaser. In Andalucía the stamp duty payable on a resale property purchase are as follows: for properties up to 400,000 euros the stamp duty rate is 8% of the sale price; For properties higher than 400,000 euros and up to 700,000 euros the stamp duty rate payable are 8% at 400,000 euros and 9% on the difference between the sale price less 400,000 euros; For properties above 700.000 euros, the stamp duty rate payable are 8% @ 400,000 euros + 9% @ 300.000 euros and 10% on the difference between the sale price less 700,000 euros. Other costs to be paid by the purchaser are Notary and Land Registry Office fees as well as their own representative or adviser.
For more information about the property including all the legal documentation as set out in the regional decree 218/05 please visit our office or contact us by phone or e-mail. Viewings strictly by appointment only!
Add to shortlist
Village House Sherill — #MV 2113
Village House for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
Detached — Resale
€95,000 ~ £81,985 *
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Land area 74 m²
- Constructed area 79 m²
- Approx. Fixed Costs:
- Council rates: €178.15
- Rubbish collection: €36.78 per quarter
- Mains services costs are variable
- Other charateristics:
- A short drive to the beach
- In the heart of the Village
- Sea view y mountain views
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€95,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€7,600
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€238
- Total price€103,538
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.