Commercial Lekisha: Property for sale in Mojacar
Great opportunity to purchase the freehold premises of "The Roof Garden" - a successful restaurant that has been trading under the current owner for over 14 years years. "The Roof Garden" has an excellent reputation for serving excellent food. Its excellent financial track record will of course, be made available to anyone with genuine interest in purchasing the freehold.
The property itself has a built area 56.56 mts2 plus a 104 mts2 of private terrace which has been enclosed. It has a large industrial kitchen and a bar area. The serving area of the restaurant can easily cater for 60 covers. A great opportunity for someone who is looking to invest on a commercial business premise with a very good business already in operation and generating good income.
Please note the costs related to the purchase are not included in the asking price and therefore will have to be paid for separately by the purchaser. In Andalucía the stamp duty payable on a resale property purchase are as follows: for properties up to 400,000 euros the stamp duty rate is 8% of the sale price; For properties higher than 400,000 euros and up to 700,000 euros the stamp duty rate payable are 8% at 400,000 euros and 9% on the difference between the sale price less 400,000 euros; For properties above 700.000 euros, the stamp duty rate payable are 8% @ 400,000 euros + 9% @ 300.000 euros and 10% on the difference between the sale price less 700,000 euros. Other costs to be paid by the purchaser are Notary and Land Registry Office fees as well as their own representative or adviser.
For more information about the property including all the legal documentation as set out in the regional decree 218/05 please visit our office or contact us by phone or e-mail. Viewings strictly by appointment only!
Add to shortlist
Commercial Lekisha — #MV 2210
Commercial for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€250,000 ~ £215,750 *
- One bathroom
- Constructed area 161 m²
- Approx. Fixed Costs for the freehold:
- Council rates: €469.93
- Rubbish collection: €121.34 per quarter
- Community fees: 92.00 per month
- Mains services costs are variable
- Other charateristics:
- 2nd floor of the commercial center
- Disabled access
- Serves approx. 60 people
- Sea view y mountain views
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€250,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€20,000
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€625
- Total price€271,325
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.