Apartment Janice I: Property for sale in Mojacar
3 bed / 2 bath ground floor apartment with private secure underground parking, a large front terrace with sea and mountain views, across the road from the golf course and within walking distance to the beach and the amenities of Marina de la Torre Golf Resort. It also benefits from a side terrace from one of the bedrooms and a back patio off the kitchen.
The property is being sold fully furnished, the kitchen is fully fitted and well equipped. It has a total built area of 105.70mts² (70.05mts² for the apartment and 35.65mts² for the terraces). The property is on the corner and as such benefits from an extra terrace off the middle bedroom.
Please note the costs related to the purchase are not included in the asking price and therefore will have to be paid for separately by the purchaser. In Andalucía the stamp duty payable on a resale property purchase are as follows: for properties up to 400,000 euros the stamp duty rate is 8% of the sale price; For properties higher than 400,000 euros and up to 700,000 euros the stamp duty rate payable are 8% at 400,000 euros and 9% on the difference between the sale price less 400,000 euros; For properties above 700.000 euros, the stamp duty rate payable are 8% @ 400,000 euros + 9% @ 300.000 euros and 10% on the difference between the sale price less 700,000 euros. Other costs to be paid by the purchaser are Notary and Land Registry Office fees as well as their own representative or adviser.
For more information about the property including all the legal documentation as set out in the regional decree 218/05 please visit our office or contact us by phone or e-mail. Viewings strictly by appointment only.
Add to shortlist
Apartment Janice I — #MV 2267
Apartment for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€99,000 ~ £85,437 *
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Constructed area 106 m²
- Swimming Pool Communal
- Approx. Fixed Costs:
- Council rates: €264.75 per yer
- Community fee: €330.00 bi-annualy
- Rubbish collection: €36.78 per quarter
- Mains services costs are variable
- Other charateristics:
- Near the beach
- Near amenities
- Good size terraces
- Sea and mountain view
Approximate Purchasing costs
- Net price€99,000
- Purchase tax€7,920
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€248
- Total price€107,868
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.