Apartment Victoria Mc: Property for sale in Mojacar
Spacious apartment for sale in the Victoria Building in Mojacar Village, Almeria, Andalusia with an east facing terrace that looks out to the sea, communal pool, lift, storeroom, sauna and gym.
This is a second floor apartment in a building of seven floors, with a large terrace that looks over the east side of the block and enjoys beautiful sunrises and views to the sea. The block has a lift and a swimming pool on the roof with stunning views of the mountains and sea in the distance. There is also a gym and a sauna for the residents of the complex and the apartment comes with a storeroom.
There are 3 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and 2 bathrooms. The separate fitted kitchen has a fridge-freezer, electric hob & oven, microwave and washing machine plus a food pantry / larder. There is a dining room and a separate living room.
The apartment has high end fixtures and fittings. Property tax and community fees have been paid for the full year and are included in the sale.
It is a 50 m walk to the village square with shops, restaurants and bars. There is a local bus that goes down to the beach and a municipal sports centre with an indoor pool at the back of the village.
Add to shortlist
Apartment Victoria Mc — #ME 2525
Apartment for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€179,000 ~ £154,298 *
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Constructed area 130 m²
- Swimming Pool Communal
Approximate running costs
- Yearly council rates (IBI)€700.00
- Quarterly rubbish collection€39.48
- Monthly community fees€170.00
- Second floor apartment
- Large terrace with sea views
- East orientation
- Swimming pool on the roof
- 50m to village centre
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€179,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€12,530
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€448
- Total price€192,678
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.