Villa Arnold: Property for sale in Bedar
Magnificent 3 bed / 2 bath Villa in an Idyllic setting in one of the highest points of Bédar with magnificent mountain views and panoramic view of the entire coastline.
The property sits on a freehold plot of 10,425 mts2 and has a build are of 144,82 mts2 distributed as follows:
Massive lounge / dining room room, large kitchen with plenty of space for table and chairs, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. From the large lounge there is also a stairwell which leads to a gallery on the upper level and from there the access to the 2 large terraces and also a sore room.
The property is completed on the outside, has license of 1st occupation, etc. The new owner will need to finish of the parts of the interior of the property that haven´t yet been completed such as kitchen, decorating, etc.
The shell underneath the property was originally designed for a large garage, games room, etc. The current owners has this area bricked off but it will be easy to re-open should the purchaser do so wish.
There are a grove of olives and other trees planted in the land. The house is not yet connected to mains water and electricity and therefore the new owner will need to contract for these services.
There is no swimming pool but with the amount of land that comes with the property the new owner can choose where to have on installed but obviously before doing so must apply for planning permission.
For more information or to book a viewing appointment please visit our office or contact us by phone or e-mail.
Add to shortlist
Villa Arnold — #MV 1693
Villa for sale in Bedar, Almeria
Detached — Resale
€210,000 ~ £179,970 *
- Land area 1.0425 hectares
- Constructed area 145 m²
- Magnificent coastal views
- Brand new property
- Idyllic and tranquil setting
- Short drive to the coast
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€210,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€14,700
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€525
- Total price€225,925
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
Moros y Cristianos
The Moors and Christians Festival or “Moros y Cristianos” is a celebration that takes place in Mojacar, a picturesque town in Almeria, Andalusia, every year in June.