El Albarico: Property for sale in Bedar
2 ruins on 2 adjacent plots of land for sale in the little hamlet of El Albarico near Bédar, Almería, Andalusia with spectacular views of the mountains and the sea in the distance.
These ruins are located in a tranquil setting in a small hamlet 20 minutes’ drive on a windy road from the village of Bédar. This is the perfect retreat for anyone looking “to get away from it all”. Plenty of walks and cycling right from the hamlet itself. Beautiful countryside all around and due to the altitude of the property at 600 metres above sea level there are stunning down to the sea. The property can be reached by tarmac road from Bédar.
The sale includes two properties with separate title deeds:
- Casita 1 has a ruin of 2 floors with a built area of 210m2 (ground floor 105m2 and first floor 105m2). The plot is 448m2 with three terraces of which 105m2 is occupied by the building.
- Casita 2 has a ruin of one floor measuring 84m2 on a plot of 210m2.
The plots are adjacent and are being sold together.
This would be an exciting project for anyone looking to build themselves a new home or holiday home. There is electricity and water.
*****PURCHASE TAXES ARE NOW 7% ON ALL PROPERTIES IN ANDALUSIA (SO TAXES BELOW TO BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY)*****
NET PRICE: 92.000 €
PURCHASE TAXES: 7.360 €
NOTARY FEES - APPROX.: 700 €
LAND REGISTRY - APPROX.: 600 €
TOTAL PRICE: 100.660 €
Price valid until sold.
Conveyancing not included.
The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A. I. D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11 of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
The exact location of the property is marked with a pin on the Google map.
Almeria airport is 1 hour 25 minutes’ drive, Murcia airport is 1 hour 45 minutes, Alicante airport is 2 hours and 20 minutes and Malaga airport is 3 hours.
Mojacar: Marina de la Torre, Vera: Valle del Este and Cuevas de Almanzora: Desert Springs.
Add to shortlist
El Albarico — #ME 2497
Ruin for sale in Bedar, Almeria
€92,000 ~ £80,868 *
- Land area 658 m²
- Constructed area 294 m²
Approximate running costs
- Yearly council rates (IBI)€143.61
- Quarterly rubbish collection€37.07
- Spectacular views
- 2 properties with 2 ruins
- Plots and buildings
- 20 minutes drive from Bédar
- Land consisting of terracing
- Electricity and water
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€92,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€6,440
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€230
- Total price€99,370
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.