Solana: Property for sale in Mojacar
3 bedroom apartment for sale on a small quiet urbanisation in Mojacar, Almeria, Andalusia with a large storeroom and a communal pool.
Looking towards the Sierra Cabrera mountains, this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment on the first floor provides a comfortable and serene location. The property, situated within a six-storey urbanisation, offers residents both tranquillity and convenience.
Walking through the front door, you come into a hallway that leads directly into the lounge-diner with the kitchen on the right. The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped and has a window hatch opening onto the dining area. Please note, oven, microwave, and dishwasher are not included in the sale. There is access from the lounge to the partially covered terrace offering a place to enjoy summer evenings. There are three bedrooms, all with free standing wardrobes. two of the bedrooms look out to the mountains and the third one has access to its own terrace with views. There is a full bathroom with a bath and fixed shower screen.
Storeroom: An added advantage is the 18m2 storeroom located right opposite the flat, in the same corridor. It conveniently houses a plumbed-in washing machine, providing additional space and utility.
• Main Terrace: It is equipped with an awning, this space is partially covered, providing both sun and shade. It's an ideal spot for enjoying panoramic mountain views and lovely sunsets.
• Side Terrace small terrace off the bedroom.
• Pool: A communal pool, surrounded by artificial grass on the ground level of the urbanisation.
• Parking: Shared communal parking – off street.
Included in the Sale:
• Partially furnished. Fitted fixtures and fittings.
• Dedicated storeroom with washing machine plumbing.
Situated up the hill from Mojacar Playa, the apartment enjoys captivating views of the mountains and is 800 metres (approximately a 10-minute walk) away from the nearest beach. The surrounding area offers an array of bars and restaurants within walking distance, allowing you to immerse yourself in the local culture and cuisine as well as a small local supermarket. The central location also means you're just a short stroll away from the beautiful sandy beaches and stunning coastal scenery that Mojacar Playa is renowned for. Whether you're a beach lover or an outdoor enthusiast, this area provides an idyllic setting to soak up the sun or take leisurely walks along the promenade or in the surrounding countryside.
Almeria airport is a 45 minute drive, Murcia airport is 1 hour 20 minutes, Alicante airport is 2 hours and Malaga airport is 2 hours 45 minutes.
4 Golf Courses:
Mojacar: Marina de la Torre, Vera: Valle del Este, Cuevas de Almanzora: Desert Springs, Pulpi: Aguilon Golf.
The indicated price does not include the taxes and expenses derived from the sale (ITP at the current tax rate, notary, registration and lawyer fees). We remind you that as a consumer you have the right to be informed and given the corresponding informative documentation, depending on the case, based on the provisions of Decree 218/05 of 11 October which regulates the Regulations on Consumer Information in the sale and rental of housing in Andalusia.
Mojacar Estates have been running successfully as an independent property sales and holiday rentals agency since 1982. Our dedicated team, who have all been working within this industry for more than 20 years, offer a professional and knowledgeable service to our clients. Our team speaks fluent Spanish, English and German. We offer properties for sale and rental in Mojacar and surrounding areas of Almeria, including Turre, Garrucha, Vera Playa, Los Gallardos, Villaricos and San Juan de los Terreros.
Add to shortlist
Solana — #ME 2749
Apartment for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€187,000 ~ £160,259 *
- 3 bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Constructed area 71 m²
Approximate running costs
- Yearly council rates (IBI)€270.67
- Quarterly rubbish collection€39.48
- Monthly community fees€69.56
- 3 bedrooms
- West facing terrace
- Partially covered terrace
- Communal pool
- Residents' parking
- 10 mins walk from the beach
- Quiet area
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€187,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€13,090
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€468
- Total price€201,258
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
Mojacar: A Digital Nomad's Dream
In a world where remote work is becoming the norm rather than the exception, finding the perfect locale to juggle both career and lifestyle aspirations is key.