Land Katherina: Property for sale in Mojacar
Freehold of a rustic plot of approx. 1.5 hectares in an asphalted road in the Faz area of Mojácar and with water and electricity nearby. The plot is conveniently located half way between Mojácar Village and Turre. Ideal for those looking for the tranquility of the countryside and want to be close to nature.
For more information o to book a visit to the plot please contact the office.
Add to shortlist
Land Katherina — #MV 2763
Land for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€150,000 ~ £128,550 *
- Land area 1.3976 hectares
- Asphalted road
- Close to both Mojacar and Turre
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€150,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€10,500
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€375
- Total price€161,575
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
The original, old town of Mojácar nestles between the foothills of the Sierra Cabrera mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, not far from where Andalusia gives way to the autonomous region of Murcia.