Commercial Lorri: Property for sale in Mojacar
Frontline business premises in the Playa de las Ventanicas, Mojácar with a build area 90.60 mts2 plus a front terrace. Currently being used as a mini supermarket.
The area is considered one of the best parts of Mojácar Playa for commerce where residents and tourists flock all year round due to the promenade, the wide beaches and the vast concentration of bars and restaurants in the area. Please note that what is being sold is the freehold of the property not the business. For more information or to book a viewing appointment please contact our office. Virtual vieng is also available..
Add to shortlist
Commercial Lorri — #MV 2772
Commercial for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€160,000 ~ £137,120 *
- Constructed area 91 m²
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€160,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€11,200
- Notary fees - approx.€700
- Land registry - approx.€400
- Total price€172,300
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
The original, old town of Mojácar nestles between the foothills of the Sierra Cabrera mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, not far from where Andalusia gives way to the autonomous region of Murcia.