Villa Karey: Property for sale in Mojacar
UNIQUE VILLA SET IN THE HEART OF MOJACAR PLAYA! This is a very unique property standing in a freehold plot measuring 1,550 mts2 with sea and mountain views. Around the corner from Playa Piedra Villazar, 3 commercial centres, 3 main supermarkets, pharmacy, Parador, several banks and bars and restaurants and so on. The property has a total built area including pool and several exterior terraces of almost 500 mts2. The Villa itself is built around a traditional Andalucian patio and excluding terraces and pool and has a built area of 345 mts2 on the ground floor among them 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, dressing room, gallery, split level living room, dining room, kitchen with larder and laundry room, garage for 2 cars, and so on plus another 18 mts2 on the upper level which can be used as a study or the 5th bedroom.
The property has a large private swimming pool and also a massive and well established and well maintained lawned garden that gets its water from the freehold plot’s own private well. The property also benefits from air-conditioned and electrical central heating. The Villa is well designed, full of charm, finished to a very high standard and extremely well kept. It offers sea and mountain views and yet it is located right in the heart of Mojacar Playa with no long hills to drive or climb as it is so common in this part of Spain. To the golf enthusiast, the nearest golf course is a mere 5 minute drive with for more golf courses within a maximum of 20-25 minute-drive. The picturesque Mojácar Village is a 5 minute-drive.
The house is ideal for a large family but equally it also suits a smaller family looking for somewhere spacious whilst at the same time having enough rooms and the perfect setting to independently accommodate visiting guests and family. It is also suitable for those looking to run a small boutique hotel.
Add to shortlist
Villa Karey — #MV 2787
Villa for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
Detached — Resale
€890,000 ~ £762,730 *
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Land area 1,550 m²
- Constructed area 363 m²
- Swimming Pool Private
- 50 meters to the sea and all amenities
- Freehold plot with 1,500 mts2 and 2 accesses
- Spacious Villa
- Tradition Andalucian internal patio
- Various terraces
- Lovely matured lawned garden and private well
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€890,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€62,300
- Notary fees - approx.€2,670
- Land registry - approx.€2,225
- Total price€957,195
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
The stunning town of Mojacar, located in the province of Almeria, Andalusia, has been captivating the hearts of expats for years.