Parcela 1: Property for sale in Mojacar
Consolidated Urban Plot of land for building 1 or 2 detached villas, for sale in Mojacar, Almeria, Andalusia measuring 1609 m2 commanding fabulous views of the coastline and the mountains of Sierra Cabrera.
This plot is at the top of Avenida de la Paratá, the road that continues on to La Paratá. It is at the top of the hill and so offers wonderful views of the sea and the mountains. Building plot of land, with a slope to the south, for the construction of 2 single-family detached villas with a private swimming pool and garden. The plot of land slopes down from the road. It has the road on one side and another plot for sale on the the other side and a throughway road at the bottom. Included in this price would be the cost of the segregating the land into 2 plots.
The plot is 650 metres from the beach and the promenade or a 10 minute walk down the hill. There are restaurants and bars along the front within walking distance.
On the Google map click on "enlarge map" and the exact location of the property for sale in Mojácar, Costa Almería, Andalusia is marked with the blue pin.
Almería airport is 45 minutes drive, Murcia airport is 1 hour 20 minutes, Alicante airport is 2 hours and Málaga airport is 2 hours 45 minutes.
Mojácar: Marina de la Torre, Vera: Valle del Este and Cuevas de Almanzora: Desert Springs.
Add to shortlist
Parcela 1 — #ME 2490
Land for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
€340,000 ~ £291,380 *
- Land area 1,609 m²
- Consolidated Urban Plot
- For building 1 or 2 detached villas
- Fabulous views of the coastline & mountains
- 650 metres from the beach
- Restaurants & bars within walking distance
Approximate purchasing costs
- Net price€340,000
- Purchase tax (IVA)€71,400
- Purchase tax (AJD)€5,100
- Notary fees - approx.€1,020
- Land registry - approx.€850
- Total price€418,370
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The rates applied are the highest, and the buyer may, due to their characteristics, benefit from some tax deductions. The property A.I.D. is available at our office according to the decree 218/2005 of 11th of October that regulates the information regulation for the consumer in the purchasing-selling of property in Andalusia.
The original, old town of Mojácar nestles between the foothills of the Sierra Cabrera mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, not far from where Andalusia gives way to the autonomous region of Murcia.